The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain.
- Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
- Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
HOW IT WORKS
- Center lugs closely and evenly spaced for a fast-rolling feel; enclosed siping improves traction while accelerating and braking.
- Transition lugs are tall and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe siping conforms to the trail and maintains braking traction.
- Side lugs are staggered with parallel siping for grip while leaning through corners, and a braking shovel shape boosts traction when stopping.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Durable / 27.5 x 2.40||708752203457||TR7263||TER51954543E|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black / Tubeless / Durable / 27.5 x 2.60||708752282414||TR2660||TER51929894E|
|Folding / 60 TPI / Black/Tan / Tubeless / Light & Supple / 27.5 x 2.60||708752282452||TR2662|