Keep your seatpost right where you left it. Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments. - Follow laser-etched torque listing on collar
$1.00 - $130.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$39.99 - $64.99
- Clamps to a threadless steerer - Offers up to 4-1/2" stem height increase - Forged 6061-aluminum provides extra strength - Machined aluminum top cap is threaded, providing easy installation
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$8.99 - $13.15
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
$5.95 - $12.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
$2.99 - $3.99
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
$3.41 - $4.46
Replacement M5 x 8 Flat Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M5-0.8 - Overall Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Use with 3mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
All-round protection. The Chainbow chain protector is made of impact-resistant black plastic and aluminum, and offer perfect protection from the chain. Thanks to the telescoping function and the variable positioning of the angle bracket, this chain protector is adaptable to many frame geometries and component combinations. - Compatible with 3rd generation Bosch motors (Active, Active Plus, Performance) - 158mm
Replacement M3 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M3-0.5 - Thread length: 10mm - Use with 2.5mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
$3.99 - $6.50
The Problem Solvers Brake Boss Plugs are perfect for when you've removed your cantilever or linear-pull brakes in order to run disc brakes or a fixie setup. These plugs thread into the empty frame bosses and lend a clean look, while also protecting the threads inside the frame from corrosion.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 8mm long and made of light, durable aluminum.
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
Wheels Manufacturing Clear Chainstay Protector w/ Alcohol Prep Pad keeps your frame's paint looking good and helps quiet any chain slap on the chainstay.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M6 Chainring Bolt
- Size: 1/2x1/8 & 3/32 (set) - Links: 1 each per bag
Page 1 of 2 Next page